Friday, April 23, 2010

Old photos of my Grandma & family

I've been going through old family photos, mainly an old album that belonged to my grandma Mary.
That's my grandma on the right above. Normally I share my pics freely when I find them at flea markets but these are all mine as they are family photos. Please do not share without permission and do not use in artwork nor sell or reproduce. Pictures in the post are the property of  Thespoena McLaughlin 2010.
My grandma Mary on the far left. Wasn't she a cutie!

Hope you are all having a great day!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Your pics are so beautiful and special.
debby

Hearts Turned said...

Hi Thespa! So glad I found your lovely blog today--so many beautiful posts! I'll be back often...hope you're having a wonderful day!

Auntie Cake said...

I just adore my family photos! Glad you have some too, there is something so special about family photos.

Sad for you that your mom is leaving, hope something wonderful and unexpected happens to you today so you are not sad too!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!