Friday, June 18, 2010

Hymnal Title Challenge Winners

Thanks to all for playing along in my Hymnal Title Challenge. 
Here are my winners...

1st place is...
This gorgeous soap gift box from EMS Arts, Congratulations Elsina, you totally rocked this challenge!
If you are thinking this looks familiar you may have seen it featured on the Graphics Fairy Brag Monday this week! Elsina has a wonderful blog full of awesome creations, you should go visit.


2nd place is...
This lovely altered pocket book from Trash to Treasure Art by Lynn Stevens. So love the images and trinkets you paired with this title. Love it!
Lynn's blog is superb and well worth a peruse or two...hundred.


3rd place is...
My little vintage heart melted when I saw this cute little apron from Sherry's Simple Blog by Sherry.
Love how you thought outside the box on this one, so simple and so darn sweet with it's little hanger too! Go visit Sherry...

***Participation prize goes to...
Lululiz in Lalaland

***Advertising prize goes to...
Diane from Diane Knott's Musings

If everyone will please contact me with your mailing info I will do my best to get everything in the mail next week! Thanks so much, I had a great time visiting blogs and seeing what others could do with those hymnal titles. 

I hope you will come back and visit me tomorrow in my sutdio for the Where Bloggers Create Blog Party, till then have a great day!

5 comments:

Elsina said...

Oh how cool!! I must thank you for the great inspiration! I had not made anything in a long time and I felt so good I had finished something again! Thank you so much! My email addy is elsinab@bezeqint.net

Nora said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Thespa, it was a lot of fun trying to rise to your challenge.
Have a great weekend!
♥hugs♥

Lululiz said...

I had such a lot of fun with this challenge, thank you so much for posting it. Congratulations to the very worthy winners, amazing what they came up with!

Sherry said...

Oh Thespa, thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners too. I loved this challenge and may be using this idea again. I will email you with my mailing details.

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Thespa, I don't know if you received my email, I hope so!!! I am so excited to win in your challenge!
Thank you again,
Lynn

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!