Friday, August 27, 2010

Goodies from a friend

So, I got to work this morning and a co-worker handed me a box from his sister Miranda, she is a creative and like minded soul whom I have enjoyed getting to know lately.
I open it and what do I see but a box full of wonderful old loved up things...
There are lovely old tattered pearl necklaces with gorgeous rhinestone clasps (my favorite!)
Beautiful rhinestone jewelry, neat old pictures, a wonderful notepad from the 1920's with a gorgeous lady on the cover (you all know how much I love things from the 1920's) a couple of jewelry display holders which I can definitely use and more.
I can't keep my hands off of this stuff, it's all so awesome! 
Thanks Miranda! YOU ROCK!
Miranda has recently started blogging and her clay creations are fabulous, go visit her and tell her I sent you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thespa, that's a good kind of friend to have - one who knows you so well.
Such fun stuff!!
Hugs, Diane

Cottage Panache said...

I will definately check out Miranda's blog.
Marueen

Sea Monkey Cove Trading Co. said...

You're very welcome Thespaness!! Yay! I just happen to be starting another box......

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!