Sunday, September 25, 2011

Superb "Old Things" Yard Sale

Friday I went to a couple of yard sales at lunch and I came across my DREAM sale. You know the kind...the one that has everything you love to drool over and NOT racks and racks of used clothes.
There were so many wonderful old things at that sale, I would have loved to have been able to buy more, there were certainly more items I would have loved to own but were out of my price range.
Some items however were priced very well and I snatched them up quickly. :)
Like that old tri fold vanity mirror at the back, I told my husband later that he had been shopping and bought me a beautiful mirror for my birthday, thanks babe!
Don't worry he got off cheap, "he" only paid $10 for it.
I also picked up my favorite color canning jar, a collapsible egg basket, a beautiful old tin and some wonderful old lace.
Haven't found a yard sale this awesome in quite some time. I hit the jackpot!


5 comments:

Gail said...

My goodness Thespa! You sure did hit the jackpot!!!
I love it all, especially the mirror and the tin...and the name "Superb Old Things" would be a great way to advertise a sale, wouldn't it?

In the Light of the Moon said...

You really did hit the jackpot!!Excellent finds!!Hugs,Cat

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Fabulous finds! I really need one of those sales soon. I'm beginning to get discouraged.

Lululiz said...

Lovely finds, the mirror is quite something.

Anneke said...

beautiful and wonderful treasures

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!