Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tattered Layers, antique lace, cuff bracelets...

 I got to play in the studio last night and came up with these pretty cuff bracelets.
They are up for sale in my shop Vintiquities Boutique
 This one has lots of layers of antique fabrics, lace, and fibers. The focal piece is a vintage flower with antique rhinestone jewelry piece and a vintage glass pearl drop. There are also some antique rhinestones hand stitches into the design on the sides.

 This cuff bracelet's focal piece is a vintage flower with an antique reflective glass button center.

This one is my favorite and I'm really wanting to keep it all to myself. Lots and lots of layers of antique lace, fabrics, and fibers. The focal point is an antique rhinestone piece sided by 2 mother of pearl buttons with hand stitched antique rhinestone centers.

6 comments:

QueenBe said...

Beautiful, as is all of your work~

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

So beautiful! I have several that I made last year and I always forget to wear them! I need to pull one out today!!!

xoxo

Wanda Maria said...

Pretty!!! :)

Your Craft Book said...

Your cuff bracelts are so beautiful and you can tell they are made with wonderful vintage and antique finds. Thank you so much for sharing, Maureen.

Auntie Cake said...

They are beautiful!

Have a good weekend, hope you get to play in the studio this weekend!
Kate

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Yummy!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!