Friday, March 23, 2012

New Camera! & An Altered Book...

 I finally got my camera, so I can share this altered book I made.
 Stitched cover with ribbon and old doilies. The cameo is one I made by molding an antique cameo and it's setting and casting it with 2 part epoxy clay, then painted it.

 the left side has a pocket made with an old doily and some tags, the right side is cut out in the shape of the Eiffel Tower and decorated with rhinestones, old milinery flowers, and german glass glitter.




4 comments:

Doni said...

Oh how beautiful!! You did an amazing job on both the cameo and the book. Quite amazing! The blue and creams are locely together.
Blessings,
Doni

Lily's Lace said...

What a wonderful book! OK that does it, you have inspired me to finish mine! It won't look as cute as yours but at least it will be finished! Love coming to your blog, you always have such new and fun things to look at! xo-cindy

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...a beautiful book of sparkle and imagination...loVe it...Mel :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

This is SO Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!