Thursday, September 12, 2013

Getting Ready for the War Eagle Craft Fair October 2013

I'm so excited to have a booth this year at the War Eagle Craft Fair in October. 
I have gone to the War Eagle Fair so many times for as long as I can remember and it's always a wonderful experience. The crafty eye candy around every corner, the music, and the smells of all the delicious foods. 
People come from all over the country to attend this fair that is celebrating it's 60th year!

I thought I would share a few sneaks peaks of the things I'm working on this week...
 First up is my sweet jewelry display. I've been meaning to make a cage style body for this antique doll head for some time. I still have to cover the "arms" with fabric but I think she is coming along nicely. I think I'll call her "Dolly", I know, very original lol, but she really seams like a "Dolly" to me. ;)
I've also been working on some new necklaces...
 After I fixed the tension assembly on my Singer Genie I was able to get some things sewn. Like some vintage style long stockings, some tattered flowers and more...
 I've also been cruising Pinterest for ideas on how to set up my booth and I've had this board going for a long time, but there are so many ideas for displays I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. Indecision!
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well! 
Hugs!

5 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

I love her! Good luck on the show, I know they're a lot of work. I just did my first one last weekend. Love your pinterest board, I have one too, "Dream Sales Booth!"

Sandy said...

Awesome! My husband and I plan on attending, I hope to meet you there!

Tee said...

I'm getting ready for the same show! Well sorta, lol. We set up at the Embassy Suites; same dates. It's amazing how many people show up for the in-town shows after/before attending the actual War Eagle.
Best of Luck!!

Robin said...

So glad you have a booth at War Eagle, and your creations are fabulous! Can't wait to meet you.

Hugs,
Robin

Olga Siedlecka said...

I really adore your wonderful creations!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!