Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BINGO! Yeah, I said it!


I am completely facinated by old bingo cards and their many uses right now. So for you today is a scan of one of my many Vintage Bingo Cards and some altered bingo card inspiration from across the web...

1. Here we have this gorgeous altered bingo card from Sugar Lump Studios Photo Stream off Flickr


3. A bingo card garland by Vicki Chrisman off the Tattered Angels Website
http://mytatteredangels.com/blog/?p=1548 (you can also find a link to her blog from there)



4. This is one off the Prima site (it's an older post but the card is devine!)



5. from Gimini Angel Art off Flickr is this adorable little thing...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/413827799_2a849ee659_o.jpg&imgrefurl=http://flickr.com/photos/41086083%40N00/413827799&usg=__PVzbsX9mgGSYkJB7oy9lvuvzxAA=&h=720&w=449&sz=136&hl=en&start=87&um=1&tbnid=ZgBZwHbdpOHs7M:&tbnh=140&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Daltered%2Bbingo%2Bcard%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D80%26um%3D1


6. By Katie Watson off the Maya Road website is this adorable little house!
 
 How wonderful! Can I live there?

7. And I have a few bingo card creations I will be showing in the next week. If anybody has a ton of the same bingo card and wants to trade a few to have some variety, I have a few different styles I would be glad to trade.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my little walk down vintage bingo lane. Next time you see an old bingo game at a thrift store snag it up and get creative!

Happy Holidays!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always buy them, and then never use them, but I love to see the transformations! You showed some really cute ones, especially that little cottage.

Karla

Sugar Lump Studios said...

what a wonderful post and so much inspiration! thank you for including one of my pieces (I am very honored)! :) I hope you are having a Happy Holiday season! BTW...My Great-Grandmother shares the same last name as you..exact spelling also...would be a hoot if we were related somehow! :)

Unknown said...

Such lovely creations with old Bingo cards!!!! I can't wait to see yours :)

Have a great week!

Sandy xoxo

Julie Ranae said...

Absolutely love what you have done here!

Look forward to seeing your name on my follower list! Great blog!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!