Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Soldered Jewelry & My New Store

 I've been wanting to make some jewelry for quite a while now. Sunday I finally got the chance. 
I've still got to add some dangles to the round design but I wanted to share these with you today.
The holidays are fast approaching and I'm setting up a new online store.
For those of you who are followers on Vintiquities Market please know that, that site will be removed soon and my new store will be at
I will be listing some new creations there very soon. :)




 Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

stefanie said...

gorgeous!!! I love to solder!!! had to teach myself, no good classes here, I really want to make those shadow box ones...love your shop page just went over and followed!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

That must be so hard to do. What an artist eye you have. Good luck on selling these gorgeous pieces in your store!

jill

art by wendy said...

these are absolutly beautiful! what a talent!I have a soldering tool on my x-mas list this year!:) I have never used one but I'm going to try after christmas!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I love your soldered pieces, Thespa! They are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Julia

Kathy McElroy said...

Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh such pretty bling Therspa, I like your little sneek peek of your tree to. Hope your enjoying the holidays and playing in your new studio!
hugs Lynn

Barbara Jean said...

love these!!

blessings
barbara jean

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!