I want to show you a little sparkly button tree I made this past weekend.
I used a bottle brush tree I had bleached a few weeks ago (you can find tutorials on how to do that on the web).
1. I used Beacon's 3in1 craft glue to glue some old mother of pearl buttons to the tree slightly pushing them in and holding for a few seconds.
2. Next use a paint brush to brush some gel medium onto the bristles between the buttons.
3. Then sprinkle glass glitter over the wet glue.
(see above, the left half of the tree has glue brushed onto the bristles and the right side of the tree has glitter glass sprinkled on).
4. Next tear a strip of old music and glue around the base using Beacon's 3in1 craft glue.
5. Use a small dab of E-6000 jewelry adhesive to glue the tree to the lid of an old jar.
6. Now enjoy your cream sparkle button tree. Sure to add a touch of vintage elegance and Christmas cheer to any dull corner.