Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween Charm Swap Sign Up...

So fall is soon upon us, the temperature here is having fits and can't decide weather or not it wants to be nice and cool or sweltering and switches back and forth daily. 
Each time it goes back up I get all mopey and can't wait for it to be cool again. 
I LOVE fall!
So wishing and hoping for those cool breezy fall days that I love so much I'm hosting a little swap because I also LOVE Halloween!
So without further ado I'm announcing...
 

Please share the swap image above on your blogs, Pinterest, Social Media ect with a link back here so others can join as well. I am limiting sign ups to 20 people (I have a few signed up already) so get in while the getting is good. 

Here are the Rules:
1. Make 15 charms each (so we have enough to make a cool bracelet for ourselves) all different OR 5 each of 3 different designs 
2. (makers choice, can be made of wood, clay, shrink film, found objects etc, but should include one of the following Halloween colors, white, black, orange, purple, green, brown)
3. Attach a small tag or slip of paper to each charm so we all know who they are from.
4. Include $6 for Priority mail shipping back to you. (Sorry U.S. addresses only this time)
5. Mail your charms Postmarked  by October 10th. That gives us a month to make these (must reach me by the 14th or they will be returned, if not sure send your items early)
 6. I'll swap everyone's charms and send them off Priority mail by October 15th so we can all get our charms by the 20th
7.  Make your bracelet and share it (if you want to) on a blog hop Halloween linky party right here on the 30th.
8. The only restriction I have is that the charms not be made of just paper (if made of paper they would need to be covered with Ice Resin or something strong so they will hold up well)
Lets all spend some time making sure that our charms are well made and that they are something we would all like to receive in return.
I also thought I would share some links to some Halloween charms and inspiration pieces I've pinned to Pinterest...(please be a dear and follow the links to the owners and let them know how much you love their creations!)
"Halloween Charms Pinterest Board

Just leave a comment below to sign up! :)


21 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh I can't get the link to work!

lexi said...

Hola Chica! I'd love to be part of your swap...and I've invited a couple of my girl friends to join. Thanks Thespa! ~The Shabby Calavera

Lynn Stevens said...

Already have several made, just waiting for a few more supplies I ordered to finish the rest up. I LOVE this swap!
I'll post on my sidebar!
hugs Lynn

Jeanne said...

Ooohh, This does look like fun! Please count me in on this swap!
Happy Haunting! :0)

Tina Schiefer said...

Sounds right up my alley....

I'm in!

Dana said...

Count me in....love this theme.

Ginger said...

I must do this swap. It will be my first swap ever but I'm ready to do this!

ArtZhodgepodge said...

Would love to play

Hopemore Studio said...

Fantastic, sounds like fun. I'm in too.
~Angie

Tammy K said...

Me too!!! Me too!!

Katalina Jewelry said...

My mind is whirling with ideas... Count me in!

Sandy said...

This is going to be fun, working on ideas now!

~VIRGINIA~ said...

May I join this please!!! Thank you. Hugs Virginia

Rhea said...

I would love to join. Cheers, Rhea.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh this looks like fun, I have not done charms before but I can really get into this, I hope I can jump in if I may. Thanks for hosting and I will post it on my blog:) Hugs Marilou

lexi said...

Darci Hammond is also interested, if there's room
Please let me know: ) thank you!!!

Deborah said...

I would love to join in if there is still room. please let me know.

geri said...

I would like to participate in the charm swap

~VIRGINIA~ said...

Just wanted to let you know that I posted it on my blog.
http://virginiasscrappingboutique.blogspot.com/2012/09/halloween-charm-swap.html
I am also hosting a monthly dangle charm swap. I will be posting the HALLOWEEN Dangle Charm Swap here within the next week. So I hope you stop by and join us for the fun. Here is the link. Hugs Virginia

http://myfuncrafts.ning.com/

lexi said...

Thespa, thank you so much for the package of goodies! I loved all my spooktacular charms. You're awesome Chicadee!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!