Sunday, November 25, 2012

Textured Solder Online Workshop Now Open!

I have completed taping for my new online workshop.
"Textured Solder"
Techniques taught in this workshop include - building a bezel with found materials, textured solder, beading, wire wrapping, using patina solution, creating a background collage, using ICE Resin (www.iceresin.com), and finishing out your pieces.
You will learn how to make a necklace from start to finish using all of these techniques which can be easily applied to other projects.
This workshop includes over 2 hours of video, templates, and support.
I'm always available for my students online.
**Once you have ordered this workshop it is available to you from then on here on this blog 24/7**

 I taught this workshop at Create Mixed Media Art Retreat in Chicago and I'm glad to finally be able to offer it online.
$60 just click the link below to purchase...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a question. If I purchase this tutorial, do I have access to it for a limited amount of time, or can I download it and save it to my computer? Let me know. Thanks!
Jan D.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

The workshop is available for you to view at any time after purchase. I also offer DVD's of the videos for an extra $5 plus shipping.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Is the tutorial downloadable? The reason I ask is that I purchased a video once, and the lady went out of business and closed down her website, and I no longer had access to the video. I paid good money for it and only got to watch it once. I want to have it on my own computer, not just yours. Is that how this works? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID FOR THIS COURSE TWO DIFFERENT TIMES--I HAVE USED TWO DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS AND EACH TIME IT DID NOT GIVE A CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT-PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF EITHER WENT THROUGH AND ADVISE OR CREDIT ONE OF THE CLASSES-THANKS-JEANNE STREGLES

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Hi Jeane,
There are no payments charged or pending for you. Not sure what happened.

Lisa said...

Are you still offering the textured soldering class online or selling the dvd? thank you!

Unknown said...

Is this class or a dvd of the class still available? I would like to either take the class or purchase a dvd. Thank you

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!