Vintiquties Boutique

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Textured Solder Online Workshop Now Open!

I have completed taping for my new online workshop.
"Textured Solder"
Techniques taught in this workshop include - building a bezel with found materials, textured solder, beading, wire wrapping, using patina solution, creating a background collage, using ICE Resin (www.iceresin.com), and finishing out your pieces.
You will learn how to make a necklace from start to finish using all of these techniques which can be easily applied to other projects.
This workshop includes over 2 hours of video, templates, and support.
I'm always available for my students online.
**Once you have ordered this workshop it is available to you from then on here on this blog 24/7**

 I taught this workshop at Create Mixed Media Art Retreat in Chicago and I'm glad to finally be able to offer it online.
$60 just click the link below to purchase...

5 comments:

Janice Durkin said...

I have a question. If I purchase this tutorial, do I have access to it for a limited amount of time, or can I download it and save it to my computer? Let me know. Thanks!
Jan D.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

The workshop is available for you to view at any time after purchase. I also offer DVD's of the videos for an extra $5 plus shipping.

Janice Durkin said...

Thanks. Is the tutorial downloadable? The reason I ask is that I purchased a video once, and the lady went out of business and closed down her website, and I no longer had access to the video. I paid good money for it and only got to watch it once. I want to have it on my own computer, not just yours. Is that how this works? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID FOR THIS COURSE TWO DIFFERENT TIMES--I HAVE USED TWO DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS AND EACH TIME IT DID NOT GIVE A CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT-PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF EITHER WENT THROUGH AND ADVISE OR CREDIT ONE OF THE CLASSES-THANKS-JEANNE STREGLES

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Hi Jeane,
There are no payments charged or pending for you. Not sure what happened.

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!