Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mixed Media snowmen bottles Update


I did finally get my altered bottle snowmen finished (I say finished but my motto is..."when in doubt add MORE!" so I'll probably change them 6 times before I'm happy with them)
But as it stands I've got "Snow White" (Using an antique Lanol White Bottle) Love the pun. She's got her pearls, velvet ribbon and princess hat.
"Snow Man" (he's the one I will probably be changing the most) He needs "more".
and "Jack Frost" I like him. He reminds me of a certain little boy who loves to get dirty and have fun!


 I love my little snow people family. Now I just need to make two more girls and my set will be complete. See my earlier post to learn the inspiration behind these...
Happy Holidays Everyone!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

OH MY GOODNESS THESE ARE ADORABLE! I just love them. I love your motto too :) Thanks so much for sharing, and thank you for stopping by to visit me. :) Cassandra

Anonymous said...

"Adding more" is the way I go too!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Very sweet!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!