Monday, November 23, 2009

Vintage Glass Glitter & Graphics Fairy Brag Monday Ornament



I was so excited when I came upon this set of vintage glass glitter viles at a yard sale (though I was sad that the packaging had been cut in half, I would have loved the image I'm sure)
I've had these since last summer knowing I would find the perfect project to use some of it on. I got a few graphics from the Graphics Fairy www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com for making Christmas projects and here is a silver spoon I altered.







 See the glass glitter on her dress and hat?


Thanks again to Karen, the Graphics Fairy for the wonderful images!
 

4 comments:

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Your spoon art is so lovely!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Love this one too!! It's just darling! What a lucky find for you, that vintage glitter, and an entire set too. Woohooo!

Auntie Cake said...

Love the glitter!
Kate

Anonymous said...

That glitter is a great find!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!