Monday, April 5, 2010

L-A-Z-E-E Need I say more.

Found a couple of interesting things at the used book store last week. So I'm sharing them today. I just love the little girl's dress in this image on the cover of an old music book.

I found this old girls book and someone had cut the image on the book sleeve out long ago and pasted it inside the book. Love this "One for all, and all for one!" caption and the ladies are lovely.

I had such a lazy weekend with my kids. Took my youngest to an Easter egg hunt Sat. Then had an egg hunt at our house for her with her older brother and sister. I bought some tiny plastic eggs for the oldest two and put one quarter in each of those and hid them very well, under leaves, in holes, up on branches etc.  They had fun. Then we lazed about the house reading books. I really did mean to get in the shop and make some things happen creatively but the book was more interesting at the time. Shame, shame, shame on me, LOL.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thespa, no shame allowed for being lazy on Easter Sunday! ;-)

Thank you for the great pics too!

Now...go eat some of those chocolate bunnies. No guilt allowed!

Diane

Createology said...

Just found your blog via Diane Knott's Musings. I love your dress form. WOW! Is Halloween close by? This year is travelling so quickly. Happy creating...

Kim from The Sheep's Nest said...

Hi Thespa, Just came over from Diane's blog. Great blog you have and I look forward to following along! Kim

Auntie Cake said...

Hi Thepsa!
So glad to be home. It was fun being on vacation, but I love being home the best. (unless someone takes me to Europe, I could be gone for a long time there!)

Glad you had a lazy day for once, I don't feel so guilty now. How is your studio enclosure coming along? I so wish my hubby could do things like that... Not gonna happen here! You will have to take loads of wonderful pictures to share with us when you get it done! Can't wait to see it!

I adore that sweet, all for one, one for all saying! That is so cool. Why don't they make things like that anymore???

Before I left, I bought candy for, and stuffed 1800 eggs for our city Easter Egg hunt. I am in charge of that also, so I got everything ready and then got volunteers to run the event. Kids have so much fun picking up the eggs. But I don't give any money, so not as much fun as yours!

Glad you had a good Easter!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!