Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Flea Market Goodies!

These are some things I found week before last and never got around to posting. I was so excited to find all these yummy things, I actually only spent a little over $5 so it was a really good day.
Got an old book that was falling apart with lots of relief and embossing on the cover ( I love those kinds of covers), an old recipe organizer from the 30's with lots of blank aged pages for journaling sheets, a neat old tattered pearl collar, a fabulous old bread label pocket ledger, and a nicely distressed folding ruler (I'm such a sucker for old wooden rulers no matter what kind they are)  And a neat old milk glass jar with lid.
I've already used some of these things in projects that I hope to show you this week. The rest are carefully displayed so that I don't forget I have them to use. LOL.

Hope you all have a great day!

6 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

Okay, I am giving you money to go buy me some wonderful stuff at that flea market! Man, lucky girl, those finds are wonderful!
Kate

Createology said...

Thank you Thespa for following and commenting on my blog. I love your treasures you found. I shall follow your blog to see how you create some wonderful items with them. Happy creating...

peggy aplSEEDS said...

just over $5 for all of those goodies! wow! they look amazing!

Debby said...

Awesome finds, love the book.
debby

Laurie said...

You did good! I love that - thoughtfully displayed so you don't forget you have them -- sounds like ME!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I love your new vintage finds. I have neglected getting back to you because of moving and settling in etc. I am sorry about your Dad passing away, and know how hard it is. Sending hugs and prayers! xoxo

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!