Thursday, June 3, 2010

Playing with PhotoShop & Fairy Image Free for You!

I was playing with PhotoShop using some images I scanned from my vintage book collection. This image of a little girl was from an early 1900's child's school reader. 
I moved some things around, added some color and wings, added the caption at the top and the border. 

This image is free for you to use, if you share it please let others know where it came from.

Thespoena McLaughlin @ Vintiquities Workshop 2010

Hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing!

Auntie Cake said...

She turned out adorable! I so want PhotoShop! It's on my wish list. Did you win the contest over at Prima? I am so hoping you did. I checked early this week and I hadn't seen the winner yet, then I just tried to check again, and their site is down. I want to do the happy dance when you win! I can't imagine what you could create with all those babies!

Thanks for the sweet email. You so made my day! And I swear I am going to make something with your hymn titles! If I can ever dig out my supplies! Have a wonderful Friday!!!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!