Friday, October 1, 2010

A Favor?

Hey all you crafty divas!

I just want to share that there are only 15 days left to vote

for FREE ART CLASSES!

That's right, with a sponsorship from Prilosec OTC I plan to make 

FREE online video art classes and tutorials and I need your help to make that happen!

I am only 18 votes behind the leader in my division and every vote counts!

Please go on over there and vote for Thespoena M.

You can vote once per day and I would very much appreciate any votes I can get. 

Votes are only 20% of our score but they help to get judges attention, comments on my voting page help too!

So what are you waiting for? Go vote!


Thanks so much!

Hope you have an excellent day and an even better weekend!

2 comments:

E Makes Art said...

ooh, just found you and am going to follow so I don't miss out on your inspiration! Love your art!

Esther

The Feathered Nest said...

I voted sweet girl!!! I want you to WIN! hugs an dlove, Dawn

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!