Monday, November 8, 2010

A new blog just in time for the holidays!

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been away. It's the busy season for crafting, trying to get ready for the holidays and have been looking for free patterns and things to make for others all over the web and so to keep all the ideas I want to use in one place I've started yet another blog!
(I know, I'm hopeless)

Come check out 
The Regifters Bible


I am posting all kinds of make it yourself tutorials, recycling ideas, thrifting ideas etc. All in the name of giving.
I hope you will join me!

And if you know of a great online tutorial for a gift idea please feel free to leave me links so I can include it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thespa, I've been keeping an eye on your blog and have noticed you've been missing! I've missed your posts. Well...something new's afoot! I'm headed over to your newest endeavor right now!
Hugs,
Diane

Suztats said...

You've posted quite a few great ideas, Thespa. No wonder you've been away. Thanks for sharing.

Auntie Cake said...

Okay, now I know you're crazy! :) Have a good week, hope all your car problems are under control. My daughter's car just developed a gas leak. I am now living in fear that hubby is going to blow the entire house up trying to fix it!

Can't wait to head over to the new blog!
Kate

Createology said...

Hi Thespa: I too noticed you were missing from the posts often list and now I know why. You are amazing to spend your time and share all of these wonderful ideas with us. Thank you dear...

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!