Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Great Grandma's Chair - The next step 2

Last night I got to paint the first layer on the chair. It's Behr Jamaican Mountain. Tonight I'll paint another coat (assuming this rain stops at some point, I know I know, I should be very happy that it's raining, but I gots things to do people!)
Anyway, after the second coat of blue I will paint a coat of white and I'll let you know from there.
You can also see the coffee sack I'm going to use to cover the cushion and back after I get the paint done.



And now the second coat of blue...
I know not much difference. But patience...

1 comment:

Sandra Kaye said...

WOW!!! Great plans for the studio. You are so going to love it when its done. Hugs---Sandie

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!