Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ultimate Craft Throwdown & a Busy Busy Gal...

A lot is happening around here lately. After finally getting through the Christmas season (and none too gracefully I might add) I'm now onto planning two birthday parties for my Husband and my youngest daughter this weekend. 
I've been caught up in a whirlwind of a new craft show on a cable network called the Ultimate Craft Throwdown.

I saw a call for submission and put in my application. I was then asked to put together a video submission. There is nothing harder in my mind than tooting one's own horn, so that video was tough in that respect, but I feel that I am up to the challenge. Hopefully I'll get a spot. We'll see what happens...

I'm also extremely busy at this time working up my class submissions for Create Chicago 2012
And so the whirlwind continues. I'm also hoping to get a new free class video up at mixedmediaartclass.com very soon.

4 comments:

Mary Brockway said...

Good luck with your submission!!! I sooo enjoyed a little peek into your workspace :-) TFS and FEEEEL THE ZEN!!!

Auntie Cake said...

Super cute video! Man, how I so wish you lived across the street from me! Or even in the same state!
Kate

FredaB said...

You did such a great job with the video. I think this will get you an interview.

You are a very talented gal.

Hugs

fredaB

Your Craft Book said...

Great job, I think you video is lovely and I cannot say enough about the beautiful stencil floor. It truly beautiful and must have taken a while to do, thank you so much for sharing.....

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!