Monday, August 20, 2012

Not how I wanted to start my week...

The day after tomorrow I'll be leaving to go to Create Mixed Media Art Retreat in Chicago to teach classes. I've got all my class kits ready and most of my stuff packed. 
Got my kids ready for school, for the most part, and saw them off today.
But aside from that I also have an emergency dental appointment today because my tooth broke yesterday. It's really not how I wanted to start this week off. :( sad face. I just hope they can get me fixed up before I have to leave Wed. 
Just freaking out a little here...

3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

I am amazed at dentistry right now, I bet they have you in/out/pain free in a couple hours. I have had the worst dental issues this year but have been continuously surprised at how quickly they can get the work done...just don't ask about the bills, that conversation isn't quite as rosy..lol.

Auntie Cake said...

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!

Sorry about the tooth, and hope it doesn't cost a fortune in the process. But have the most wonderful time in Chicago. You have no idea how much I want to be there with you. You will be a rock star! I know it!

Auntie Cake said...

K, dying to know how it all went. I know you were spectacular!!! Hope the tooth got fixed and that you had a blast. You must be exhausted after the busy weekend.
Get some rest, then I need details, lady.
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!