Wednesday, June 5, 2013

War Eagle Craft Fair! Some whole lotta fun this fall...

Just found out today that I have been accepted into the War Eagle Craft Fair this fall. I'm so excited to get to share my wares there this year!
I love the fair, there are always so many people to meet from all over the country. And you can't ask for a better setting than War Eagle Mill. 
The music is awesome, the crafts are amazing, and the atmosphere is superb. 
If you are coming to my neck of the woods this fall I hope you will stop by and see me!

The following is a post I did about the fair in 2010...
http://vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/10/sights-sounds-war-eagle-mill-craft-fair.html






Now for the hard part, making all the things I'm going to sell....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You will do wonderfully well and I know you will sell bunches and bunches.

Hugs
Caroline

Maria said...

Congratulations, your creations are beautiful, I'm sure they will be really popular. It looks a lot of fun with a great atmosphere.

Maria x

Jeanne said...

How fun! Congratulations! I know you'll do well. It's an awesome event.

Wanda Maria said...

This is so exciting! For sure - I will visit you there!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!