Monday, May 24, 2010

Contest Prizes and some Free Images

I finally got a chance to take pictures of the prizes for my first contest. This (top) is the first place prize, although I will be added a few extra things as I find them, least of all some antique photo cabinet cards. And I didn't have a chance to picture the t-shirt.  The second place prize will be similar but will have varied items in it. 
This is one of the collage packs for the third place prize as well as participation prizes. Items inside will vary but will be something like this.

To participate in  the contest and for contest information please visit the contest post here...

Now for some free vintage images from an old dictionary...


Hope you can use some of these images for something great!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

I was looking at your images last night. I have a tiny idea, not the time though. This week we are having our floors redone, so I am in the process of taking everything out of my living room, kitchen and bedroom. I have a ton of crap! The funny thing is, this is the third time since Thanksgiving that I have had to take everything out of these rooms. When will I ever learn???

Have a fabulous week! And I promise, I will make something!!! Such a great idea~
Kate

Debby said...

Everything looks so beautiful.
debby

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!