Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some free vintage goodies!


This vintage postcard is a Christmas card but I thought the pretty little girl in the middle would be perfect for Easter or Valentine's day creations.
And here is the back...


I just love the backs of postcards. I think it's so neat that they would sign their names with a "Miss". So sweet.

And last  is a cabinet card with a picture of a steam locomotive...


Hope you all enjoy these.

I'm working on a collage piece with the theme friendship. I think all this traveling around meeting new people through their blogs has got me to thinking about the word "friend".

Till next time my blog friends!

2 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I love the backs of old postcards too!

Thanks for the freebies....

And, Happy Wednesday!
Spencer

Kristin said...

Oh! I meant to answer your question about my blog header: The picture was taken from a page of an altered book I did (you can view the book on my flicker badge) and the central image is vintage (the little girl). Thank you, Kristin :)

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!