Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gorgeous Vintage Style labels Free to print

I found these gorgeous vintage labels online, free to print. There are lots of different styles.
Go check them out and dowload the .pdf files for free...
I love all of them but these are my favorites! 
They are all from Suzee Que's flickr photo stream. Go check it out...
And thanks so much Suzee Que for sharing such great images!

Ok, unknown to me till after I posted this, this morning, that sweet gal that shared her images so freely past away last week. I was just reading blogs like I do after posting and came across a post about Susan Criser aka "Suzee Que" having past away last Tuesday April 14th. I'm sad to have only found out about such a giving and sweet person after the fact. I wish I could have met her.  Prayers to her family.


3 comments:

DuhBe said...

Her entire photo stream is fabulous, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear she is no longer with up - you can tell she was very generous with all the images she shared.

CinnamonLaine said...

Wow...I hadn't expected to hear that. So sad. She appears to have been a very generous person. I know she is missed very much.

Auntie Cake said...

Beautiful images! I am putting them on a flash drive to print off at Kinko's to future use!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!