Friday, April 16, 2010

A Fairy Cigar Box Purse

I made this cigar box purse a few years ago and gave it to my cousin Amanda as a new mommy present. She loves fairy things. I never got a chance to take pictures of it so I asked her to take some pics and send them to me. This is one side.
 I do believe in fairies, I do!
The handle with fairy and garden charms.


This is the other side.
 The caption was from a fairy poem out of an old book.

Now for the inside...
I made the inside myself, made up the pattern and sewed it together then glued it into the box. It has an elastic pocket (which I stuffed with beauty samples for Amanda) a smaller pocket and a mirror.
So, that's it. I'm glad I can share it with you.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable and gorgeous at the same time! I'm sure she loves and treasures it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the innocent looks in their eyes! Do you think they were up to mischief? ;-)

Diane

Auntie Cake said...

Girl, you are so talented!! If you weren't so nice, I would be jealous of you!!! Did she absolutely just melt when you gave it to her??? I am still oohing and aahing over my pocket journal from you. Can I tell you just how much I love it???
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!