Friday, April 16, 2010

Somewhat better day

Well, my evening went a little better than my day yesterday. Even though I had to go home and help finishing the roof, and we did get it finished last night at dark, YEAH! (Rodney is cleaning up today while I'm at work) It won't be long before we start work on enclosing the deck.

I told my kids that if they found my camera there would be a reward.
My oldest daughter found it under the back stairs. ???? I would have never in a million found it there. I told her I would give her $20 and she has decided to put that towards a formal gown for the end of the year dance. 

So I got to take a picture of Abbi my youngest who lost her tooth this week and may lose the one next to it soon. 
Today it's nice out but will probably rain later. My mom is coming to visit Tuesday! Yeah! I've missed her so much. Can't wait to give her a hug!


1 comment:

Auntie Cake said...

So glad you get a nice visit with your mom! Enjoy every moment of it! I know you will... And so glad you found the camera. And I really hope the Tooth Fairy was kind to dear Abbi!

Enjoy the weekend, can't wait to hear about what you cook up this weekend!!!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!