Thursday, April 15, 2010

FRUSTRATION!

It all comes down to the fact that it's April 15th! 

That's what I'm blaming it on anyway!

I've lost my camera, it's tax day and I just realized that I forgot to mail in my state taxes, and I forgot to bring the things I was going to scan and share today. 

My hubby and I didn't get as far on repairing the decking on the back deck roof as we planned so he has to stay home from work today to get it all done before it rains tomorrow. (insert "no rain" chant here)

Plus I worked on a pillow case to enter in a contest and thought the deadline was today, but NOOooooo, it was Monday the 12th, so I missed it and did all that hard work for nothing! (well, ok, not nothing, it was made for my youngest as her tooth fairy pillow, so she likes it, she lost her first tooth this week)

I'm in a bad funk and trying to get out, sometimes it's very hard to think positive. Life could certainly be worse though.

Hoping and praying you are having a better day than me!

4 comments:

Debby said...

I am feeling your pain, girl! Too many yucky things to make for a good day, wishing you a splendid day tomorrow!
Hugs,
Debby

Laurie said...

Hugs -- it will get better!

Nora said...

Nope! This week has sucked rocks here, too. Doncha just hate it when you get a WHOLE WEEK OF MONDAYS?!? Here's hoping that the weekend is good for all of us!
♥hugs♥

Auntie Cake said...

Dang! That's a bad day. So stinks. Maybe my latest post will cheer you up!

Hoping tomorrow goes better for you!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!