Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My new blog & an old school antique photo

Found this neat photo recently, I love that girl in the center with the really wild hair. Can you say POOF!

Today I would like to share with you my newest blog. I started Vintiquities Muse a while back and was waiting till I had an idea for it to begin posting. Well yesterday while posting here about working on the roof for my new studio I decided to use Vintiquities Muse as a studio decor inspiration blog. A place to keep all the wonderful ideas that are inspiring me as I try to figure out how I want to decorate and organize my new studio in the future. 

So please go check it out, and if you like decorating ideas and how-to's or just need some ideas on organizing supplies then please follow, as I will be looking for those exact things to post there daily.


I'm still working on the layout of the blog, but for now it's running.
Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

Have you ever seen a picture of me??? That is so me in another life! Well, actually, it could have been my sister only about 10 years ago...

I really need to come and visit you, when my pockets are full on money. I don't know how you find all these wonderful treasures! I am starting to get jealous!!! LOL...
Kate

Laurie said...

I think all the hair in this photo is pretty noteworthy - wow! Very cute picture. Congrats on your new blog!

Debby said...

What a great pic and the hair is fab. Congrats on your new blog, going for a visit.
debby

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Love the new blog theme, and your freebies!

Createology said...

I toddled off to take a look see at your studio muse and I love it. Follower number three for me. You are very inspiring. Happy creating...

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!