Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some Interesting Folks I Met at Lunch Today

Occasionally you meet very interesting folks on the road of life and today at lunch I've met several as I walked the local 5&Dime, wouldn't you like to meet them too?
Come with me and I shall introduce you...

This little guy I dubbed "The dapper little dude" for he was quite finely dressed and his display of manners was nothing short of heavenly. He acted far older than his years and I was quite impressed when he held a door for me.


These two boys were just as finely dressed as the first, though, where their parents were I would quite like to know for they were running about playing tricks on each other as well as passers by. I saw a lady jump quite out of her skin when the boys produced a cricket that bounced all about her dress.

Though I was taken aback and wasn't sure what to do about those boys this interesting and stern looking woman acted immediately scolding those lads, and if I didn't know better I would say she was an old pro at it, quite probably the school marm that all children hope that they don't get and the one they learn the most from.

This beautiful young girl was an absolute delight to meet today. She was shy and sweet, the kind of child that makes you happy by proximity. She smiled the brightest smile at me as I walked by and tried to give me her teddy bear.

I hope you are enjoying your day as I am.
I shall see you all tomorrow.
Yours Truly,
Thespa

3 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

All yoru new friends are just wonderful! Can't wait to see what you adventures you have with them!
KAte

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! Stern woman is right! Those little guys look so adorable with their parted, slicked-down hair!
Hugs, Diane

JoAnne said...

Love your new friends Thespa! I have pics posted of the beautiful beads you sent me. Feel free to grab the pics to repost here. Thanks again,
xoJoAnne

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!