Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Petite Bead Box Swap! What I got in return!

I participated in the Petite Bead Box Swap hosted by Cassandra VanCurren. I had three partners and recieved these wonderful boxes, I wish I had remembered to take pics of the ones I sent out but perhaps they will be posted on other blogs. This gorgeous box was sent to me by Cassandra, love that cameo of blue and brown and those wonderful blue and tan beads. The box was just delightful with the perfect amount of vintage style and loveliness. Thanks Cassandra!

Sandy Navarro sent this box, I adore that blue rhinestone piece she sent as well as the other blue beads and I'm in love with the blue chiffon flower that she added to the top of the box.
Thanks Sandy!

JoAnne sent this two teir box full of beads and my favorite tattered pearls, she read my mind, I also love the fact that she sent beads made by the BeadforLife program, the box was adorned with the most wonderful tattered pearl earring and lace. Thanks so much JoAnne!

I had so much fun with this swap! Can't wait to get creating with these great beads!

Thanks Cassandra for hosting!

11 comments:

Dorthe said...

You got realy wonderfull boxes back, love the decorating on each of them, and all the jummy pearls, old-and new. Happy creating with all of them, Thespa.
Hugs,Dorthe

JoAnne said...

Hi Thespa,
I'm so glad you liked my little bead box! No worries (I hate when I forget to take pictures before sending somehting off), I'll be posting pics of my most beautiful gift from you on the 15th for the big reveal. Feel free to grab the pictures from my blog to post for all of your followers.
Thank you again for being such a wonderful swap friend.
xoJoAnne

Createology said...

Ooh what a fun swap to do. Beads and I are inseparable, and lace, buttons, ribbon, fabric...you get the idea. Happy creating...

Debby said...

What a beautiful swap, they are just gorgeous and full of so many beautiful goodies.
Debby

Anonymous said...

Thespa, these swaps are amazing! Don't you just love seeing what everyone comes up with! And your finds at the junk stores...cool! I just bought THE magazine! Your Marie doll is the best one featured. I've never worked with metal so I know it must have been a tricky job to keep everything stuck together.
Beautiful job!
Diane

Sandy Navarro said...

Hi Thespa!

I'm so glad you like your box. I had a great time making & decorating the box and picking out beads that I thought you would enjoy.

Cassandra said...

It was wonderful having you as a partner! I just love what you sent!!! Thanks so much for joining! :)

Home and Heart said...

SQUEAL!! Talk about bead Heaven!! LOVE it!!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Omg.. such pretties!! My fav is the blue box with the rosette :)

Toodles
Renee ♥

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love it! I just came across your blog at the bloggerette Sorority.
These really came out nice!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia
www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

ViviBijoux said...

That 2 tier box is totally amazing...it's cuteness all around! smiles, Virginie from vivibijoux.com

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!