Thursday, September 16, 2010

Artisan Fabric Art Journal

This is an art journal I'm working on. It has painted fabric pages as well as pages made with altered book coveres.
The cover made with my distressed paint technique, which incidentally will be one of the first tutorial videos I make if I am selected for a sponsorship from Prilosec OTC (if you want to see that video for FREE then go vote for me by clicking the link in the top right corner of this blog)
This is a page I did with one of my favorite quotes.

I also played with an image from the Graphics Fairy this morning before I cam to work I made up this ATC.
I want to add some text to it but I'm not sure what that will be yet.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Createology said...

This journal is over the moon fabulous! Each page is an artistic challenge met with verve. Your ATC is awesome as well. Happy creating...
P.S. Good Luck with the Prilosec votes!

Netty said...

Yours creations are gorgeous, good luck with the votes. x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Quietly blog - hopping then wham I found you OMG I love your work, what an inspiration, I have made a coffee and plan to drool for quite some time TFS XXX

Paper Paradise said...

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am amazed by the creations I found here, and am looking forward to following your creativity. Love the backgrounds / journal pages x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh my goodness your work is beautiful. Lovely blog. Kim

Cassie said...

This book is gorgeous! I love the colors and the aging and everything else about it. I hope you get the sponsorship too - I want to see your distressed painting technique- it looks really great.

Charlene said...

So cute!!! That witch image is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing! Charlene

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Thespa. And the bird image looks familiar. ;-) I won two of yours. :-) And they still hang on the shade in my studio where I see and enjoy them everyday!

Hugs, Diane

Auntie Cake said...

Another beautiful-to-die-for creation by Thespa. I am so hankering for those free tutorials courtesy of you and Prilosec!!!
Kate

Sanja said...

Awesome pieces.
Thank you for your visit!:-)
Sanja xox

She Uses Her Words said...

The journal is beautiful Thespa! Thanks for sharing!
xo, Karen

Becca said...

Beautiful! I'm loving the blues and tans.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

this is fabulous! the color scheme is just breathtaking. love the combo of paper and fabric! gorgeous piece!

Viola said...

Love your journal, Thespa!! What a fabulous work!!!!! :-)

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!