Monday, September 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Jolly Holiday Art

This is a holiday inspired piece I made this weekend, well Friday night. 
I sure had a lot of fun with this one. My husband, for some insane reason, is weirded out by the tall hat, LOL.
In my mind that makes it even better, tee-hee.
I like it, makes me happy and reminds me that my favorite time of the year is fast approaching, winter.

Also I got to work this morning and found out I got featured on
The Graphics Fairy Brag Monday!
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/09/brag-monday-marie-antoinette-fabric.html
Thanks Karen!

Hope your weekend was grand, and your week is even better!

P.S. Don't forget to go vote for me on the Prilosec OTC site.
VOTES=FREE ONLINE ART CLASSES!
Just click the link at the top right side of my blog! 
You can vote once every day!
And thanks so much for your help!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Fab design Thespa and Great Hat...lol, brilliant. x

Createology said...

I love this whimsical piece. Yes! And another vote for you!!
Happy creating...

Angela said...

I love it!! It's very creative and so soft!

Laura said...

This is one of my most favorite holiday pieces yet this season! Are you selling these? They're wonderful!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!