Friday, September 24, 2010

Woooooooo, Pig Sooooieeeeee! RAZORBACKS!

Ok, normally I'm not into watching football or other sports but for the hogs I will always make an exception.
Tomorrow is the big day! 2:30pm I'll be calling the hogs and watching a game that is much anticipated,
Hogs vs Tide
Arkansas vs. Alabama
And to show my support for the hogs I made up a little poem
(yeah, I'm not much of a poet but hey I tried)

There once was a man 
Who called the hogs
He was fonder of them
Than he was his dogs,
Why was he fonder?
Let me just say
Cause hogs beat 'bama butt
All night and all day!
Go Hogs!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
PIG SOOIE!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
PIG SOOIE!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
PIG SOOIE!
RAZORBACKS!

I posted some Halloween art on my Creep Softly blog if you want to see it.
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

Okay, not living in the south, I don't think I can fully appreciate your poem :), but have a great time watching the game! Football, I can appreciate...

Have a wonderful weekend!

lidybug said...

YAAA!!! WOOOO PIG SOOIEEEE AND I LOVE YOUR POEM! :O

Wanda Maria said...

Wow - I live in Arkansas and you'd fit right in with this crazy crowd of fans. Nice job on the poem. ;)

Rebecca said...

Hello Thespa
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment on my booth!
The Connection was such great fun and such an inspiration with all the great artists that I met.
Now it is back to reality and catch up time... all the cleaning up and putting away that I didn't have time for!
Have a good time and go Hogs
Blessings
Rebecca

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hey Thespa,
I wanted to let you know that I'll be bragging about you today! I'll be featuring your beautiful Marie Antoinette wall banner on my Brag Monday post.

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!