Monday, November 15, 2010

A Barbie Crayon Holder

This past weekend was pretty good. My daughter went to All Region Jazz Band Sat morning. I was really impressed with how much they learned in such a short time. The kids just tried out last week, they met in the morning practiced the music for a few hours and then held a concert in the afternoon, all in the same day. Brittany played bass guitar. The kids did a great job.
Then we went to my grandpa's 80th birthday party. That was a lot of fun too. It was really nice to get to see family that I hadn't seen in a while.
Sunday I worked out the pattern for this Barbie dress that holds crayons. I have this doll up for sale on Etsy.
I am working up the pdf pattern for her dress that I will be selling soon.

What did you work on this weekend?

1 comment:

Createology said...

Thespa this is brilliant for little girls who love thier Barbies and Crayolas. Happy selling...

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!