Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bow to the Craft Queen! & Dress form makeover

Now that I FINALLY found my battery charger for my camera I can take some pictures again. Love this wooden sign that my oldest daughter made for me in woodshop at school. It was my Mother's Day present.

 I decided my dress form needed a change. While shoping some yard sales yesterday morning I found this lovely embroidered scarf below and was inspired by the blue flowers on it.

So I did a little painting. She got an overall wash of white paint and then some flowers added.

She is wearing an apron I made out of my youngest daughters outgrown jean skirt.

 A scarf and some beads complete her ensamble. LOL. This angle makes her look a little chesty, LOL.

And late last night I made the Cracker Jack button necklace and I'll share that with you tomorrow.

Hugs!

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

My, my, my . . . . she SURE is stylin', Thespa! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Netty said...

Great present from your daughter and loving your model.....she is definitely a busty girl......loving your makes for her Thespa. Annette

Lululiz said...

I bet she is enjoying her gorgeous new look, it suits her very well.
Love the sign your daughter made for you.

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!