Friday, May 13, 2011

Working on some Pretties!

 I've been wanting to work on some jewelry for a while and the last couple of nights after feeding the family and getting everyone settled into bed I finally got my chance.  I just adore the antique red glass floral button. I've been waiting for an excuse to use it on something for ages.
 Lots of wire wrapped vintage and antique pretties repurposed from old jewelry or found here and there. The "lucky horseshoe" portion was part of a blog prize I won from the OWOH event.
 I so love old rhinestone buttons, and the little red ball is actually an antique faceted red glass button. All the pearl beads are naturally aged vintage glass pearls.
And I finally finished stitching the front of my business card holder. 
I used antique lace, antique doily, an antique button, and some hand dyed fabrics to make it.

 
 And I really LOVE the style of these business cards I ordered from Vista Print online. They have so many pretty designs to choose from but this one really couldn't be more perfect for me.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

These are all very pretty. I too really like the business cards.
Nicole/Beadwright

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

The necklace is beautiful, Thespa! I love it. Your business card holder turned out wonderful too.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!