Sunday, July 17, 2011

Studio News - Door & Window installed! Yeah!

 This is where we started this morning. We had to finish closing in the gables and the top of each wall.

 Offered by: Rod Loves Thespa - isn't my hubby sweet, now that will always be a part of my studio even if you won't be able to see it, I'll know it's there. (Love you too babe)

 Then we put the house wrap on, yep we flipped the building upside down so it would go on easier, LOL.
Now my window and my door are installed, YEAH!
Now for the electric!


6 comments:

Gail said...

LOL, love it! I'm so excited for you....the fun part, decorating it, is getting closer and closer!
Thanks for sharing this journey....:).

In the Light of the Moon said...

How exciting for you!!Congrats!!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I'm very excited about you studio. You do great work. I hope I can find my way back to look at the completed project.

come visit to enter the drawing.

cindy@stitches

lambs and ivy designs said...

I just found your blog and I can't wait to see the finished studio!! How fun, like a giant doll house!

Wanda Maria said...

Yes! You're getting so close! How awesome for you!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

It won't be long now!!!!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!