Friday, May 18, 2012

Free 2pc Gift Box Pattern & Vintage Jewelry finds

 Went to a couple of yard sales this morning and found some very cheap, lovely old costume jewelry. But I also found this little box made out of vintage wallpaper. I love how the top and bottom pieces are made of one sheet of paper with no gluing necessary, and it creates the outside and inside too. 
There are two patterns here. One is for the top of the box and one is for the bottom of the box. 
***One is slightly smaller than the other.***
 See the pretty finished inside?
How to fold...









 This is the pretty broach I got with blue stones.
And this is the beautiful BOGOFF set I got that is worth over a hundred dollars!...
 This one is just a pretty rhinestone broach that is wonderful...
 And some super rhinestone earings that I'll probably use for wings in some kind of art, but we'll see...
Oh happy day!

4 comments:

art by wendy said...

I'm drooling over your jewelry finds! :O) makes me want to get out and go garage saling!:O)

Sarina said...

Ooooh, great earings!!!The box is so clever!.


Sarina

Anonymous said...

Thespa, I am drooling over here! What gorgeous finds!!!

Cheryl said...

Eeek... such treasures! Great haul missy!!!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!