Monday, July 30, 2012

Introduction to Create Classes in Chicago 2012

Hey everyone! 
It's been such a busy time lately. I'm getting all my last minute things ready for Create Chicago in August.
I made some videos this weekend introducing my classes and answering a few questions about them. 
I've still got some spots left so I hope you can join us!
Also if anyone is looking for a hotel room to share give me a shout, I've got one booked.

So here are the videos...enjoy!

Sign up for these classes and more at www.createmixedmediaretreat.com



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your classes sound like very informative and interesting! :) Beautiful creations!

Hugs,

Auntie Cake said...

Looks so fun Thespa! I so wish I could be there. I would love it!!!
Kate

Carla Trujillo said...

Much success with your classes! They look like a lot of fun!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh WOW, sure wish I could take your metal tag book class! It looks incredible!
hugs Lynn

Linda Mitcheltree said...

I have question about the Chicago metal tag book class, can u email me?

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Hi Linda, I tried to reply but your blogger profile is not connected to an email address. Please email me directly at abbinme @ yahoo dot com

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!