Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Some Exciting NEWS! Spellbinders Design Team...

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. I'm in a big transitional period right now. Kids out of school with the usual busy summer stuff that comes with all that, switching to a new job and working at both the old and the new (65-70 hours a week), getting work done for the ICE Resin® design team, and trying out for the Spellbinders Design Team as well as creating things for my booth at the War Eagle Craft Fair this fall.
Phewwwwww!
I will be away just a little bit longer, but in the middle of August things should calm down enough to get back on track and get visiting with all my blogger friends. 

I just wanted to share my big news! After 3 rounds of very intense competition with very creative and talented people I finally get to share that I made it onto the Spellbinders new Mixed Media Design Team! 
I'm so honored to get this opportunity. There is a lot of creative work ahead and lots of inspiration coming very soon. Can't wait till August when the Design Teams converge on Phoenix AZ for an amazing week of creativity! It's gonna be AWESOME!

Hugs!

11 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Yay! Congrats, Thespa!

Lori said...

HUGE congrats, Thespa! You'll be wonderful!

Cibele Glazer said...

A huge congrats!!! I can't wait to see what you and the other team members come up with. I know it will be fabulous!

Unknown said...

Congrats you really deserve this. Spellbinders

fairyrocks said...

Congratulations, Just popping in for the Where Bloggers create event.
Will check back later. Keep smiling, you are going to rock the Spellbinders Team!!

Carole said...

Congratulations Thespoena, I very happy for you.

Wanda Maria said...

I am so happy for you! If you get a chance while you are in Arizona, go to downtown Glendale. There are some cool antique stores, mixed media craft shops and flea markets in the area. It's right up your alley. I used to spend whole days there hunting for little goodies.

Auntie Cake said...

Congrats the spa. You are awesome!!!

Seth said...

It was wonderful to meet you Thespa. I a so happy that we are both a part of the Spellbinders family. Cannot wait for the next retreat!

Auntie Cake said...

OK, I need all the details. Was it fabulous??? So glad you got to go!
Kate

Shari Replogle said...

Congratulations to you!
You're awesome Thespa!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!