Thursday, August 15, 2013

Designing for the Emmy Awards Stars!

I have so much information to catch everyone up on. I've been away for a while but I'm getting back into the swing of things. 

I have just returned from the Spellbinders Design Team retreat in Phoenix AZ and I have lots of pics and fun things to show you all! I'm so excited to be working with all the great and creative folks at Spellbinders. Wonderful things are ahead, lots of creativity and inspiration!

But for today I want to share some exciting news. Many of you know that I am on the ICE Resin® Design team as well and we were recently asked to design bracelets for the stars SWAG bags at the Emmy Awards Show! 
So ICE Resin® is going to the Emmy's!

Read more about it on the ICE Queen blog...


Follow the ICE Queen to the 2013 Emmys

4 comments:

Peggy Parker said...

Congratulations! It sounds as though you are living the life of your dreams (and mine)!

Auntie Cake said...

Super cool Thespa! They will all adore your work. Wow! What an exciting time for you!
Kate

fairyrocks said...

WOW way to rock the resin world!!
Huge congratulations, your work is spectacular. Keep smiling and creating.

Unknown said...

So excited for you!! You are going to make the most amazing piece, I am sure!! <3 Stacey

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!