Sunday, September 2, 2012

Craft night! Yeah!...

 Lydia and I got to have a craft night last night. We got together and made silver spoon necklaces.
Lots of fun!
This pretty button collage necklace is hers and she did an absolutely amazing job of wire wrapping her beads (her first time ever!) (and I don't know how I didn't get a picture of her finished necklace, I could have sworn I did)
 
And of course the necklace I made would HAVE to be turquoise and silver. It features an image of my grandma Mary when she was about 18 years old. I plan to put Ice Resin in the center to protect the photo but I shared all I had left with my students at Create, so I really need some more.
I hope everyone is have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Hugs!


10 comments:

Charlene said...

Very pretty! It's so much fun to have craft time with friends!
Charlene

Unknown said...

These are lovely! So many beautiful colours and beads! :)

Hugs,

Glenda/MidSouth said...

They are both very Pretty!

Sandy said...

Yeah! it let me comment!

Love the necklace with your grandmothers photo, priceless. It is so much fun to have a friend to craft with. Have a great week!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

so pretty thespa...hey i sent you an email a few days back that you may have thought was spam...its title was 12 days of christmas swap... Missing the maria group anf all you fabulous ladies... hugs
ps thanks for no comment moderation...i also cant STAND IT..

Auntie Cake said...

OOHHHH! I can't stand this! Are you sure you can't move to MN??? I asked Dan about moving to Arkansas, he didn't think it would work for him...

Love both necklaces!

Unknown said...

I love craft nights! Both necklaces are gorgeous!! I have not experimented with ICE resin yet but it sounds fun. Happy Fall ~ xo Heidi

Lynn Stevens said...

It doesn't get much better than that crafting with girlfriends. You did an amazing job with your spoon necklaces.

I'd love top get in on your Halloween charm swap, just shoot me the details.
hugs Lynn

Dortesjs said...

such treasures,

Olga Siedlecka said...

Sparkling beauties!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!