Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some Halloween Inspiration & Projects...

 A mask I am working on. I'm loving the patina effect. I drew inspiration from the old fork I found and used as the handle for this mask. I'm still working to decide what else this needs. As I always say "If in doubt, add more!" It will come to me...
 I'm thinking now if I only had a dress like the center girl on the old box above, this mask would be perfect!

 I'm working on some Halloween pendants and some other projects using ICE Resin....
I found that smashed bottle cap (above) in the parking lot at the park, was walking with my daughter and i walked past it, stopped, and went back and picked it up to put it in my pocket and my daughter says "only my mother", lol. But hey, it was perfect, I couldn't pass it up.
And the Halloween Charm swap I am hosting is nearing it's end. I still have 1 spot left if anyone wants to join...
I hope your week is going great!
Hugs!

6 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Great idea to use a fork for the handle! Love how your mind works!! I was asked to make a mask for a charity auction several months ago and was serious panicking since I've never done anything like that before but it turned out to be quite fun.

I'm getting closer to finishing my charms. Can't wait to see what everyone creates!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

oh thespa i adore your caskets....luv luv luv them...OMG fabulous...hugs

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh... we really think alike. I just finished a mask too, for the Le mystic blog hop. Sure wish I would have thought about a fork though. too cool!
hugs Lynn

Lovin all your Halloween creations!

Auntie Cake said...

Just seeing what heavenly things you have been creating this weekend! Hope it was a good one. We were up north, beautiful fall color up there. It was hard to come back to reality!
Kate

Cindy Cima said...

Those caskets are very cool!
Adore the masks!

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!