Friday, January 13, 2012

The CRAFTERMATH...Cue scary Music!

Yesterday I showed you some of the things I got done in the studio and have been showing you my pretties and decor.  After rearranging, getting lots of artwork done, and shooting a TV application video, everything is out in the open. It's the Craftermath!
Ahhhh! Nooooooooo....
Just to proove that my workspace gets just as messy as everyone else's.  I guess at this point it's time to stop and take a breath, regroup, and clean.
I think we can safely say that my new studio has been thoroughly broken in.
But at least we know the other side of the room is all organized and pretty, lol.

Hugs!

8 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Well, even your "mess" looks beautiful to me!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Gail said...

Thespa,
Ha! This looks all to familiar......I'm working on organizing my studio today...can't wait to get it pretty again...:).

Kathy said...

I to, find it wonderful...MUCH nicer than mine...!

Your Craft Book said...

Wow, my craft room can look like your on a good day. Most days it looks like a small bomb went off. Love the music by the way.

I am now a follower, thanks Maureen

Riki Schumacher said...

HI there, so glad you found me, thanks for leaving such a sweet message! LOVE your blog girl, wow, and the mirror and door, too cool. Want it! Have a fabulous weekend. xox Riki

Mosaic Magpie said...

This looks all too familiar!
Deb

E Makes Art said...

Ok, I love that word, "craftermath"!! Ha ha!! I've never heard that before but may have to borrow it one day. Thanks for the laugh and the inspiration!

xoEsther

Sandy said...

I this system well! Clean, create, clutter, clean, create, clutter, it never stops but who wants it too?

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!